Baptism of John Brewer, 16 Nov 1620

I'm not entirely sure which John Brewer this is, but it's the baptism record for the Church of England in All Saints, Edmonton Parish, Enfield Borough, Middlesex County, London, England.

The record is difficult to read, given the extremely old style of handwriting. It states the following, on the second page under the heading November 1620:

"John the sonne of Thomas Brewer 16"

Source: Church of England Baptisms, Marriages and Burials, 1538-1812, London, England (ancestory.com) ➚

1 comment:

  1. I am a relative of the Brewer family his wife is a sister to my grandmother MissSophie Kaehne who resided in the town of Tarcowie in the midnorth she is berried in the West terrace cemetry Row 2 E21 Her brother Mr Clemantine Kaehne whom was married to Phillis and lived in Louisa Street Adelaide South Australia 5000 Phillis Passed away and years late Clem remarried a school sweet heart and sold Louisa and Purchased a lovely home in Wirrabra S.A.there was 5 daughters.Mrs Brewer and her husband on leaving Jamestown S.A.had a new house built in manningham S A she sold after dis passing and went into a unit at Nailsworth S.A.I used to visit reguarley as I worked for Clem.Smith Motors around the corner she failed in health and went into a Nursing Home at WAlkerville S.A.Mr Brewer had a New motor Vehicle every year for the Jamstown Royal Show He never used the cars when it rained always using the horse and buggy. The couple never had any siblings My mother had 1Brother and 4 sisters all have passed away I do hope this information will help you in this research if I can help you with further information I am only to willing to help My name is John Lutz 24 Bunyip Street Goolwa South South Australia 5214 Telephone is 0417855558 or 0885550724 Best of Luck on your mission

    ReplyDelete